Gateway to Theme Park, Outdoor and
Leisure industry in JAPAN!
ABOUT Leisure Japan
Leisure Japan is the largest exhibition in Japan with attractions, contents,and services for theme parks, as well as outdoor equipment and
services that are rapidly expanding in demand around the world.
The spread of COVID-19 has severely damaged theme parks and the leisure industry around the world. Huge obstacles, such as government closure orders, capacity cuts, and facility closures, have struck the theme parks and leisure industry around the world.
However, the operators of each of these facilities are looking ahead to after-COVID-19, introducing new attractions, expanding services, contents and creating new theme parks and leisure industries.
Many people are returning to the theme parks and leisure industry by promoting outdoor leisure services such as camping and glamping, hospitality services to avoid contact, and introduction of equipment to prevent infection.
After 2022, the scale of the theme park and leisure industry is expected to recover rapidly in Japan. At the Tokyo Big Sight in July 2022, facility operators such as amusement parks, zoos, aquariums, game centers, campgrounds, and sports and leisure facilities from all over Japan will visit Leisure Japan to discuss and exchange information for economic recovery.
We recommend exhibiting at Leisure Japan to enter the Japanese market and collect information on the Japanese market. We look forward to seeing you all at Tokyo Big Sight.
|EXHIBITION NAME||Leisure Japan|
|DATE||JUL. 27th[Wed.]-29th[Fri.], 2022 10am-5pm|
|VENUE||TOKYO BIG SIGHT – EAST HALL|
|ORGANIZER||TSO International Inc.|
|SPONSORED BY||Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan Tourism Agency, Japan Sports Agency, Agency for Cultural Affairs, Tokyo Metropolitan Government, etc.|
Providing Safe Leisure Japan for All Parties.
With a view to ensuring the safety of all exhibitors, visitors and staffs Leisure Japan will be held with a comprehensive hygiene and safety concept. Next to the mandatory hands-face-space precautions this also encompasses modern routing systems, enlarged areas, adapted visitors numbers and effective contact tracing. Your safety is absolutely centre stage for us.
You can find our e-paper featuring all our measures on site and key information for exhibitors and visitors in below. For other questions please feel free to contact us.
Health feeds on shared responsibility:
We would like to thank you already now for your understanding and your support.
MANDATORY FACE MASK COVERING MOUTH AND NOSE
- Wearing face masks covering mouth and nose is mandatory throughout the entire fairgrounds. Only seating at stands and in food service establishments is excluded. Please use your own face masks. Should you have accidentally forgot ten yours we will be pleased to provide you with one.
LIMITED NUMBER OF VISITORS
- We can precisely control the number of visitors by means of online registration and online tickets. In addition to that we ask to ensure social distance with others.
- You will find hand sanitiser dispensers especially in highly frequented areas: Please make frequent use of them. Objects and surfaces that are touched particularly often (e.g.counters, tables, hand rails etc.) are cleaned and disinfected by our staff at shorter intervals.
- Please make sanitiser available at your stand as an exhibitor and clean used surfaces at regular intervals, especially after every conversation and/or business appointment.
TEMPERATURE ME ASUREMENT
- We will use thermography camera to help us monitor people's tempeture. If the person who have over 37.5℃, we refuse to enter to the exhibition hall.
Tokyo Big Sight
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0063